You are more than welcome to drop by at any time and our Kitchen and Bath Specialists and Sales Associates will be more than happy to assist you.
If you would like to ensure you get the undivided attention you deserve, please feel free to make an appointment using the form to your left. An appointment helps to ensure you do not wait unnecessarily, allows our staff to plan some design ideas before you arrive, and ensures we block off enough time to comfortably work together.
We look forward to seeing you at Degrees of Comfort.
A little preparation can go a long way. You can come in with a blank slate and we’d love to help you design. If you’d rather get the ball rolling in advance, here are some tips.
- New construction? Remodeling? Completely renovating a room?
- Are there specific needs or accommodations needed?
- Obtain measurement or dimensions for your products and fixtures.
- Show us some pictures of the space.
- Certain finish you love?
- See something on tv or in a magazine?
- Bring us some pics or links if you’d like.
- Do you know how much you’d like to invest in this project?
- Our Kitchen and Bath Specialists have created a guide for you and us.
- Going through this list and bringing it with you will save lots of time.